Thursday, March 10, 2005

D-DAY

Alright, so today is the day that i've been waiting for... D-day that shows me whether i've wasted the last 2 years of "studying".

10.15, a SMS came to my mom's handphone...
ITS my bloody result!
I was not too excited to be honest... i was worry the subjects that i expected to get 1s won't be.
My mom said : Congrats, ur BI got 1
(my reaction)- shit, worry so much for nothing!
and then she said : Maths and EST got 1s
(my reaction) : just like expected lor...
my sis suddenly yells out that got a 1 for my accounts
(my reaction) : Fucking happy!!!! i was like ... luckily!!!

so my morning ofcoz went on well lar... me so happy with that 4 As/
well, my expectation is so low... doesn't really matter if my result sucked.

i heard a malay girl got 17 As... What the hell!? 17 As??? .... crazy rite...

and here i am, rejoicing over my "Achievments" !

oh well, i actually studied for those few subjects anyway... so i didn't waste those 2 years at all...!
most importantly, my mom and dad are so proud of me...

thats right, you heard me... not easy and often you will hear these words coming out from me.
Lets call it a day here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations~~!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home