Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Reunion Gathering

Today, I woke up as if I had a hung-over. I overnight in Andrew’s place the night before and woke up all tired and blurry. Slept a bit late because I was busy watching Liverpool’s ass get whooped by CFC. Anyways, the day continued like any other day until I Yam Cha with my friends in oasis at night.

Well, 12 of my ex-classmates turned up including Kabir… we chatted, joked around, took photographs and basically caught up with one another. All of us had our drink, many of them called deserts and snacks. There was a small misunderstanding though, some of them thought that I will be the one who will sponsor everything. There ain’t no way I am gonna pay nothing for no one!~ anyways, we got things sorted out and everything was settled. After that, we went to highway. We bought a few cans of beer and a few bottle of alcoholic drink and enjoyed it while chatting some more. Reach home around 12.30… pretty good day for me I must say.

Hmm, thinking about all the stupid things I did in school with my friends… guess I’ll miss them after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home