Monday, February 28, 2005

Familiarity Breeds Contempt

What’s the definition of a best friend to you?
The coolest people you know? Someone who stick with you through thick and thin? The person who needs you most? The person you need most?

For me, its neither one from above.
My best friend is just the person I know best.
There is a saying – Familiarity breeds contempt… I agree.

These few days I was busy with going out with friends/gang for a drink (YAM CHA) as I was going to leave Tawau soon. So last night was no different, I was planning to enjoy a football match between Liverpool and Chelsea with my football fanatic friends. One of them was Kabir- my best friend. Well, he didn’t show up. I actually was ready to be disappointed by him this time…Because I’ve become immune to disappointments from him because I taken his crap too many times. He has been this irresponsible ever since I’ve known him. If he can’t make it, he should give an excuse and I’ll be ok with it. But often, he won’t bother to call if he can’t make it.
HOWEVER, I was a bit pissed because I am leaving soon… I just want to meet him up one last time! After that I won’t even care or miss his ass.
OH well, I forgave him… we are actually going to meet up tonight with our old classmates . Let’s see how things turn out~

By the way, Chelsea rulez! They won the football match… woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home