Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hmm, College Life!?

Last night was one of my friend’s farewell.
We celebrated it in Oasis. The so called celebration went pretty well because I got to meet some of my old friends which I hadn’t keep in touch. The night started with a few drinks, then lots of chatting. After that, we chilled in HighWay. That was the perfect dating spot in Tawau… many couples were doing their thang over there. Me, Andrew, Loong (the friend that was leaving soon) had a drink in one of those kopitiam before we went home.

I wonder, College Life. How it is like ?!
I can’t wait to experience it!
But for me, the college life FEEL most probably won’t be there.
I have a flat there, that means I don’t have to stay with roommates or housemates.
I have all the distractions there, ie: Astro, Internet and a Hi Fi.
My sister and brother is living with me, that means I won’t have the nostalgic feelings for home.
Even my mom considers “early retirement” to take care of the 3 kids.
WHY?! I’ll only have college life once, why must it be screwed by the tender loving care?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home