Thursday, February 17, 2005

Everyone Has A Dark Side

Last night was one of the worst night of my entire life...Not because what had happened to me, but what had I became. After the accident earlier in the afternoon, the day just got worst. I was downloading a program in my pc, it took quite some time to download it as my internet connection sucked. Before the program was downloaded successfully, my sis accidently trip over my phone line and the internet connection was cut off.
I was very mad that time...this is because i had been trying to download some programs to my pc a few days in a row BUT never successful because SOMEHOW my family member will screw things up. My sis was silent for a while although i didn't took out my anger towards her. I just threw stuff around and didn't stop swearing and shouting. So, I decide to calm myself by watching a movie later that night. The phone rang in the middle of the movie, the cordless phone was not anywhere to be found. So i ran to the fax machine phone... NO ANSWER!? PUKIMAK was the first thing i yelled . I was quite pissed because no one talked after i picked up the phone and the cordless phone was not there! I searched for the cordless phone, turns out... it was in front of my mom who was on her handphone at the time so she ignored the cordless phone. I just lost it... I took the cordless phone from her and slamed her room door, off the movie i was watching( no mood ), threw the controller, flip the chair and I realeased my anger by punching the walls.
After that, when me and my mom got into a huge fight, i continue the movie and tried downloading the program to my pc again.
Sometime its so much easier when you're alone~ Its so difficult to find peace nowadays!

oh yea~ all the fucking programs were downloaded successfully 2 in the morning... maybe something good happened on that day after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home