Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My First Bang

Today I was pretty excited because no one was going to be at home for lunch. So my plan was to go out with my friend and have chicken rice.
About 12 .30 ,he came and fetch me. When we almost reach the chicken rice shop, a car in front of us suddenly stopped and my friend Ah Lok’s car banged into that dumb ass car from behind. That dude step out from his car and ask us to settle else where. OK! this is how the conversation went~

Me : bang, macam mana?
Malay dude : mana saya tahu? Kamu yang langgar kereta saya.
Ah Lok : bawa ke workshop lar, di situ kita kira.
Malay dude : Saya tidak ada masa, saya banyak kerja. Bayar saya di sini saje (smiling)
Me : Saya sekarang ada RM20 saja. Boleh kah?
Malay dude : RM20 terlalu sikit lar, RM 100 sekurang kurangnya! Saya sekarang minta dengan baik baik. Kalau tidak mahu, kita boleh settle di balai polis.
Me : WTF?!

So what to do?! Me and Ah lok both came out with RM50 each to settle the problem.
Mother Fucker~ His bloody Volvo still in good condition some more. Feel like pimp slapping that bitch !!! Ah Lok’s car was sent to the work shop immediately as it was badly hit. That meant NO lunch for me! Ah Lok called his mom to fetch us from the work shop. The mother arrive bout 15 minutes later. Boy was she mad! Apparently, Ah Lok has been taking his car to this workshop more than once. Not cheap man~ Ah Lok spent all his money on his car, because always have accidents~ The mother sent me back, and I still haven’t got my lunch!

What an awful day… me and my friend got into an accident, a bloody ass hole took my money, and this was my first bang~!

I am going to have my crappy lunch now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home