Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Getting Started

morning past quickly as the house had a power cut off... as it had 2 to 3 days ago.
was it frustrating? HELL YEAH!?!! but what you gonna do about it?

So... i went outside and read the news paper... nothing interesting in it, just more news about people hurting other people.

worked out in the evening...at a gym. I was walking on the treadmill and my sis was cycling... while on the phone...crazy girl! Who cycle with a handphone sticking up thier ear?!... accident happen for a reason people!

spent the night with my cousin in her place. spent the night as in TV,TV,TV.

decided to start blogging because of my sis and my cousin.
lets see how things work out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! welcome to the world of blogging!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home