Friday, February 18, 2005

Not a Bad Day

Today was a pretty good day for me. Fresh bowl of beef noodle soup ready on the table for me as i woke up. Boy, was i hungry~ I didn't have dinner the night before, so i finished the noodle soup including half of my sister share. About 10 .30 in the morning, my friend Andrew came and pick me up and went town. Last night, Andrew and I decided to go Servay in the morning to visit some of my friends that is working part time in that mall. We ended up in Servay-safely! , but dissapointed as all of my friends were forced to resign before chinese new year. So we went to dreamland for lunch after that. I ordered baked crab although i was craving for those juicy cheese burgers... MMM~ And then, Andrew's mom walked in with her friends... Aiyo~ small world!
So i did nothing interesting in the afternoon till 4. I went for a work out in the gym and saw this Punk - don't know him in person, but i know he studies in my school. He looked like a Loser outside, but pretty strong dude. Reminds me of the time when he was punished on stage in front of the school because he beat some kid.
at that time, i was laughin my ass off. i said ~: Budak Lembik oso dare to hit ppl, hahaha!! NOW i know!
After gym, my father brought me to small shop and have coconut drink. The girl in that shop was flirting all the way, i think~ hehe. Reached home and was greeted by my brother, he brought back some ps2 games.
i tried a few of them... BOY WAS I FREAKIN PISSED!!!! my favourite game, nba street (among the games he brought back) can not play. So bloody stupid one, other games can play but mine can't!
oh well, end my day with watching blastoff at hit. tv. happy with the results! K-town clan rocks!

~end~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home