Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Joke Time!!!

This one is called 3 Guys and The Devil.

A math teacher, librarian, and a regular dumbass are confronted by the devil.The Devil says: you will each ask me a question. If I answer the question correctly I will kill you. If I get it wrong, I will let you go. Well, the math teacher goes first and asks: what is the toughest formula ever created. The devil gets it right and kills him. The librarian asks: what is the toughest text in the story of Socretes. The devil gets it right and kills him. The dumbass comes up and says: give me chair. The devil snaps his fingers a chair appears. He says drill hundreds of holes in it. The devil once again snaps is fingers and the chair is filled with holes. The dumbass sits on it and the chair and lets a huge fart out. He asks what hole did that come out of? The devil is dumbfounded and says the third one from the right. The dumbass proudly says: Nope it came out of my asshole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home