Saturday, February 26, 2005

Power Cut Off... twice!!

This morning after having breakfast in one of my favorite noodles shop, I went home and there was a power cut off. I was like “ WHAT THE HELL! What I am going to do now?!”
So my brother suggested me to read a book. It’s a book that teaches you to be a real man. I hope that’s not sarcasm from my bro towards me! (gonna review it after i finish it)

I only get to finish two chapters as the power came back. So… back to my best friend> the television! Hehe. I watched a DVD, starring DMX – Never Die Alone.

The Show was mind blowing-literally! Damn violent show~ DMX is not the typical hero in this film. There are lots of killing in this show. All connected to DMX the trouble maker. The ending is crappy though. The only survivors are the writer of this DMX character’s biography and DMX’s son. DMX had a gf, and this gf gave birth to this boy… well the gf died of heroine overdose (DMX doing)…so the son killed DMX without knowing that X is his father. SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF WE FUCK AROUND?!!! LIFE’S A BITCH… SHIT HAPPENS! The end~

Second power cut off was at night… but luckily it was a short period of time. After the power came back. I watched Six sense AGAIN to confront my fears I guess…hehe.

Before the power cut off in the night, a friend of mine called me and asked about when I am going kl and stuff… then she realized how much she will miss me .. Got me thinking, I really really hope I made an impact in Tawau. If not the town, at lease in my friends life.
I was always a pretty good listener and comforter, but I am not sure whether I really helped. I think it’s a good quality God gave me … that I actually care for others.
We’ll see what happens when I go KL to study. BYEBYE tawau. Won’t miss U… lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home