Thursday, February 24, 2005

Noise...lots of it or none at all?

“Hmmm… what shall I do today?” is often the few things I think after waking up since I have all the time in the world. Well… today was no different, so I decided to watch a movie to kill time. In fact, I watched 2 movies today. Both pretty good but damn boring larr! I watched Before Sunset and Fireworks. Both these movies are very boring in different ways… The exact opposite I might say.

First, I watched Before Sunset in the morning with my brother. The story is about a guy and a girl who met somewhere in Europe . The connection between them was immediate and profound. Both of them had the night of their life. But the relationship lasted 14 hours as the guy had to go. They made a promise to meet each other up in six months time in Vienna. Well, the guy showed up but the girl didn’t. ….9 years has passed. They guy became a best selling novel author in the states. He went to Paris for a book tour… On his last day, during his autograph session, the girl he met in Europe was watching him from the back of the room. And the WHOLE MOVIE continued with this guy and girl catching with one another. So the whole show basically is in a café and a street in Paris where they were walking and chatting. I call this a boring show because there were only 2 cast in it and those places mentioned... oh yea, and lots of dialogues in it.

At night, I watched Fireworks. It’s a Japanese Mafia movie. Way too Silent…. It was like watching a silent film. Don’t get me started with the plot. Coz I ain’t got a clue… lol!!! It’s a freakin mafia movie, what else u expect it to be? Its about a mafia that somehow has a problem with talking but have the passion to beat up people... haha.

In my life, I don’t think I have watched more boring movies than this 2. Oh well, Its only because my weird brother is back that I will watch it with him. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home