Wednesday, March 09, 2005

College Life

Today was the very first day of the beginning of my college life.
The orientation for my course- AUSMAT was this morning/ 9 a.m
I've set the alarm clock to wake me up 7.30. Didn't need the alarm clock... i couldn't even sleep.
I was too excited i guess. My brother has prayed for me before i slept so i would not fear the college life. Me myself can't explain this feeling, i was worried i would not make any friends, I was worry about the course itself.Funny, I wasn't worry about my SPM result at all.

WELL, orientation went well. I was SO ready for it, i waited for the bus to college... but it didn't show up. Bloody crappy start...ain't it? So i took the texi instead.
Okie, so here's the best part... I made 4 new friends. Gary from seremban, Edward from Malacca, Kevin- local dude, and Kah Fai. We did everything together for today... so i am pretty happy for that. Alot of pretty girls 2.......SHWEET!!!

Tomorrow, my spm result will come out... Yet, i am still so relax here. I am confident i will Get at lease 5 credits. hehe.... Now you see why i am so relax here// expectation low... haha!!!

will update tomorrow- result result... and how i'll feel if i get suckish results

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home