Monday, March 07, 2005

Escape from Tawau

Finally, I am in KL.College life to begin in 2 days time!!!
Am i excited??Well, i WAS... until i met a Sunway College counselor this morning.
She told me my SPM needs to be extra good to cope with the asutralian matriculation syllabus.Damn it, my mood all gone already...
Now, i have to worry about my SPM result AND the AUSMAT.

Oh well, My weekend was fantastic. I attended two churches last night. Morning i went Glad Tidings, Huge church... Night i went City Church. Great Fun, Altered Frekuency performed!!! I think i felt more comfortable in City Church because the night before we had a game of "cash flow" (board game) with a few church members. I thought it was a great ice breaker. Oh yea, had dinner and a long chat with some of them after the City church service... really "touched" to see people there are so warm and treat us so well.


I can't wait to go college for the orientation... we'll see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home