Friday, March 04, 2005

Drama Drama


21 grams~the most mind-bending movie i ever watched and actually enjoyed it Posted by Hello

Brother: Shit!!! my document wasn't saved and now i have to do it all over again!!!
Me :(watching tv) Hey, 9.00 got 21 grams!

My brother had told me that he was planning to buy the DVD of this show ... but why buy it if u can watch it on astro?!

So he-(frustrated) watched it together with me.

How would i review the show?
well, its freakin Sad to the max!
Starring : Sean Penn as a heart transplant patient (oscar winner)
: Benicio Del Toro as a born again ex-con (oscar winner)
: Naomi Watts as a grieving mother (oscar nominated)

At first, this drama is very puzzled... slowly i have figure it out and then it's a wait till the end.

This drama actually made me and my brother flash back on some sad stuff from the movie.

(DEATH)~ In the ending of this drama, Sean Penn said a person will lose 21 grams immediately after dying. My brother said a person's soul or life is just 21 grams..
Me and my bro got pretty emo in the middle of the movie ... we were talking about one of his friends. ..How he lost his 2nd brother and father in a car accident..Ngam ngam that dude's youngest brother is also my friend. And i remembered losing my own friend to cancer and attending his funeral ceremony.

Now i have a deep feeling within me... maybe a greater appreciation of my own life.

I actually enjoyed this emotional and innovative-mind bending cinematic style drama.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed a mind-blowing movie. Sean Penn won an Oscar for this movie, didnt he? Or was it Mystic River? Don't remember~ hehe. You have great taste in movies! *wink*

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home