Wednesday, June 01, 2005

wrong timing.

i haven't been blogging for dayz...
thats because i've been busy with work ..
tomorrow is my applics test and information system test, so now it's not the perfect time to blog..
but i had a long - 1/2 week..

just that day, i walked pass the girl-(whom her bf warned me not to sms her EVER again)..
i tried my best to avoid her eversince, not knowing whether she was the one who didn't want me to disturb her or her bf was just over pocessive / too controlling.

so anyways, i walked pass by her... she saw me and reacted by not wanting to look at me.
this was the first time i saw her avoiding me instead of the other way round.

hmm... something is goin on here...
i am thinking... is she feeling guilty because she did this to me~
or she is embarassed because her bf did something like that...
so confused now...
but this don't really matter now... i am busy till the point where this petty things can't bother me
... anyhow>> college life (in module B) has been better than i expected...
well...its going pretty smooth to say the least.

my mom and dad is here to spend the holidays with us...
gained weight because of the superior treatment gave by my parents... lol
my dad just bought a car for my bro...yea... so good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home