Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Don't Need Shit to Happen to Feel Like ONE.

i am feeling like shit right now.
Its just one of those days...
nothing wrong happened,
nobody offended or pissed me off,
noone broke my fragile heart.
Don't know why, but i had a very emotional day..

it all started from last night.
I was listening to the radio... it was about love.
something like : Often, we will not be together with the person we love...and often we as human have such difficult time letting go what has passed.
the first thing that reminded me when i first heard this was a blog i just read the morning before.. it was about ' Letting Go' . The problem i have to deal now is ' Losing' someone i really love... i never had a chance to "officially" date her or have her approval for me to be her boy friend.

Went to college, nothing much happen... as usual...
Didn't feel like coming home, so went Pyramid alone.

I thought that would be my medicine, ~so often i would spend quaility time with myself and really enjoying every moment of it. (In Tawau, i normally just sit outside my house, or the park near by just to think about stuff... well, in KL- Pyramid...lol)

But today... it didn't go that way. I went to find a good movie to watch but had limited choice~
so i chose to watch 'Guess Who?' by myself.
Funny!~ yes, ofcoz ... here's what i didn't enjoy
its about 2-3 weeks since it came out...why the hell is there still so many people watching it?!
damn! can't even watch it in peace

came out from the Cinema feeling like CRAP...
its a mixture of feelings including loneliness , pethaticness, basically a huge L in the middle of my forehead.

(approx 7.00) reached home... ~home sweet home~
boy-- my day just got even worst... my brother's friend came to our place to shoot a short film.
My bro asked me about it last night, i wasn't comfortable with that idea but couldn't give him a good reason to "not let" let them come... but my brother didn't ask my parents permission either. So ...came home saw a few unknown people... didn't bother to smile or look at them...
stormed into my room... and took my nap (killing time so they would dissapear after i wake up)

i miss home~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home