Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sorry for being myself.

thursday ( may 12)

woke up early, tried to do my applicable maths assignment. Failed to... can't continue... i'm stuck...
feeling helpless...

went college...
had the most boring class in AusMat this year.
it was ESL (english as second language)... i said even when i entered the class for the first time/
" i regret taking ESL instead of English"... but honestly, i don't think i am able to put THAT much effort and time in one subject that would not even help me in my future ( hoping to go MONASH BUSINESS). and i continued " the class is so dead- no class clowns, teacher (1 too old fashion, 1 just too weird for my likeness)..

yea, so today in ESL... we learned LETTERS...(informal, formal)
interesting! could cry myself to sleep... " cry myself to sleep?" ..
yep... tears of boredom just fall endlessly... lol

then went for my applics class...
was supposed to go CF (Christian Fellowship) ... there was some sort of telematch there..
but i changed my mind...
just because of a petty thing... one of my best friend annoyed me until i couldn't took it..
normally, if someone did that to me...
the most likely thing for me to do is get back at his face like " shut the fuck up!" ... "fuck off!"
but he is not the person you want to use those language... he'll preach!~

*i know... great guy~ but not in these fucked up situations..
Tawau people- who's vocab has 1/3 swearing in it... i miss you guys some time...lol

so how did he actually annoyed me...? I wanted to go CF later... but he kept bugging me to go early... faster...

Victor- who don't like to be controlled/ only can stand so much... i was nice enough to just give him my uncomfortable smile... and told him i changed my mind and Do NOT want to go CF .
in the end, he went by himself... which he should done earlier ( not bugging me, coz if he wanted to go early, go alone first... wait for me there ~
must he come PUSH me and MAKE me go with him?! worst, with those kind of attitude as if I MUST obey him)... sorry for being myself~! i do not like being controlled

Today just wasn't the day to Fuck around with me... forgive me DUDE~
best song to listen now- Eminem: I am whatever i say i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home