Wednesday, April 27, 2005

end of first module

today was the last day of my first module..
in order to celebrate it~ my survival of the first module of AUSMAT...
i went Pyramid- alone.

bought the tickets of "the jacket" and had an hour to spare till the movie starts..
i went in memory lane- so many cute stuff to buy for a special someone .. i don't have one...
walked out from that store sad... hehe> thinking of people i love... thinking of how i seldom i see them... missing them... and feeling lonely..

yea..so watched the movie..
the experience was sucky... i wanted to be lonely... but it was pretty cramped in my row..
on my left, 2 big mouth... on my right, 1 malay couple touch here touch there and more touching..

the show was confusing...unrealistic...very very slow.. and RM6 is still seems like i paid extra RM5.. kiddin..it wasn't THAT bad... i give it a 6/10

so to sum up what could have been a romantic experience but i did alone today...
1, went secret recipe and ate the best cakes
2, went to A&W
3, went to watch a movie
4, pharmacy ( too romantic ... if u know wat i mean..lol)

end my lonely with shopping...
almost went up the bus with my bag left in one of the stores... hehe
ran up there and got it back....

end~..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home