Friday, April 15, 2005

ouch!~ [ explicit content]

2 days ago, i had a little embarassing moment in college..
i said bye to a friend and almost trip over something...
especially i was saying bye to a dude... if it was a pretty chic - maybe lar... mesmerized until like that.

my friend -Kev had a good laugh about it lar..
he gave me a ride home...
when i step out of the care/ about walking to the lift... the floor was wet...
so i avoided the wet-test( water fell from the roof - part)... but in the end i still sliped and fell /
hurt my knees... damn shitty larr... after avoiding the danger i still got my ass on the wet ground..

so during the prayer meeting (among my bro and sis), my sis praid that God will protect me from more accident or phisical obstacles..

Yesterday... i told my kev about my "little accident" ... and he laughed and say that it wasn't my lucky day//
It didn't get better at all... as i was chatting with him at the hallway, i almost slipt.. yea...
something bigger is gonna come later that day i predict ;p

true enough// i had " THE GUY PROBLEM"... had some difficulties when i was peeing... (sorry for the extraS ) ... its gross but all true..
the reason of the problem- i spent my whole afternoon in the library without going to take a piss lar..

so when i went cf... - i tried to ( self- cure) the problem in the toilet...
it worked- thank GOD... but i slipt in the toilet after that...
hurt the knee i previously injured... so ...shit...
my sis prayer wasn't a prayer of faith maybe (kiddin)...
my knee is blue black now... damn SUI larr this 2 days//

today going CF camp... hopefully nothing bad will happen to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home