Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Earthquake

(12.15 - earthquake in indon) - news...

i was playing videogame with my bro at that time, we didn't feel it at all...
guess what, CNN said that earthquake was as bad as the dec 26 one... but wierd- a small tsunami was created only..

i din realise there was such incident till my bro was woke up by a friend 3 in the morning..
it was a pretty calm conversation beetween them.. yet for me... its pretty scary..

friend: are you still in the building?
bro(just woke up) : yea~?
friend: you know everyone is already down and outside the building?~
bro: what happened?
friend: there was an earthquake 12 something, and everyone is down here because they were worry the building will colaps.

i was like WTF... wat earthquake...?! so i woke up (struggling)... went to my bulcany..
sure enuf... i look like the" begung" wan lar, seeing everyone down there...
damn scary sight~ my sis was still asleep, my bro too tired/sleepy to react~

stuff i did and almost did:
i prayed... almost sent a sms to my mom saying i love u... and pray for us... lol~

i actually changed, wanting to go down... but i saw all of them coming up the builing already... so i din bother lor...
went back to my room... heard many of the ppl slamed their doors... maybe becoz of the force alarm... it was about 3.45 that time... yea.

went school and everyone was talking bout it... hehe~

anyways... me safe ;) thx LORD~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank God u didn't have to assist your brother in wearing his pants again. J/k..

next time u guys should be more alert.. :) praise the Lord we're all still alive.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home