Saturday, March 19, 2005

My brother the Butcher

Thursday, 5.10/

Reached home from college, entered my home without my mom or dad with us for the very first time. My brother was enjoying a game of NBA basketball... so i joined him.

After the game, he decided to prepare himself a burger for dinner. I was about to take a bath, but got lazy and continue to play the game myself..

Suddenly, my bro mumbled in the kitchen...
this is what i heard
bro: Shit, shit...shi..sh...shi.....shit, shit.. shit. this is bad~
my: (thinking) what did he break this time?!
bro: (coming out from kitchen), kern sui... i just cut myself..

my brother's hands was covered with blood/ lots of it... As if he just murdered a big mice and he is showing it to me...
then he told me he just had "small" accident with the nife...

me ofcourse panic lar, threw him a kitchen towel to cover his bloody hands... then he gave me instructions on what to do...

one if it, is to put on his pants . funny arr? i don't think so lor.. :P

then rush down to the clinic...

some really bad and unlucky stuff happened when my bro got himself hurt and during the time we wanted to rush him to get some help
1: he wasn't wearing his pants/ i had to put it on
2:when we rushed down, neither of us brought our handphones.
3: when we enterd the lift, some bitch ass go and screw with the buttons.. almost all the button was pressed.
4: when we finally reached the clinic, the nurse saw my bro with a bloody towel on his hands..
guess what is the first thing she said?.. "can i have ur ic please"..
i was like- WTF?! ...
5: it cost RM 105...

so that night, i had to clean up the house ... coz it was like a murder scene.
me and my bro was so worried that my sis will faint if she went back before we did.
/ blood everywhere, sharp butcher nife laying around somewhere, both brothers not to be found, both brothers' handphone laying around... and everything wasn't switched of- tv,lights and fan.

so... lucky i went up earlier...(left my bro alone to have his dinner while i go up and clean up)...

at night, we prayed... praise the LORD my bro's thumb still there... lol~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home