Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Break More Stuff

I am in the college library now... expressing how is my day so far.

my heart is so heavy right now, my brain can't function...
i am about to lose my mind~!

this morning in Econs class, Miss Visha actually started the syllabus ... Finally~
i was so syked up to get going!.... until Ms Ruma came into our class...
i knew ..something horrible was going to struck... it DID!

her announcement> Applicable Maths Class is TOO full, some of the student has to take it on the next module .. ... .. AND replace English for the First Module...

I was worry and concerned, because i was one of the few students that accepted that English challenge. As if pushing me to go the early-econs class wasn't enough, now i have to take this alternative plan she got up in her sleeve...?!

i just feel so sad and angry at the same time. I am so worry about the effects of the change.

Because the new class specially planed for us was SMALL, i won't have enough friends...
in the NEW maths class next module, who am i going to look/ find to help me with my work..
in the NEW English class, how am i going to have fun with such a small group?! i plan to take english not to score well in it, but to enjoy the classes.... how the fuck i am able going to do that now?!

I know something ...SOMETHING is going to happen really soon. And its going to be GOOD...!

although i am pissed right now, my faith is telling me there SURELY something good or maybe FANTASTIC is going to come out from all this bloody changes...

I'll pray.

We'll see what happens
/ coz everyting happens for a reason...




its 5.06 P.m
just wanted to say praise the LORD, all plans was cancelled by teacher. everything is back to the same... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home