Saturday, March 26, 2005

Good Friday

yesterday - (thursday, 5pm) > Christian Fellowship in Sunway.

I went there with 3 of my friends...Kah Fai, Gary and Kevin

flashback --> these 3 dudes had been with me since day 1 - literally
during orientation, i made friends with this 3.. we imediately clicked...
and been hanging out ever since..

yeah... so the worship was not bad... people there were friendly and i must say i felt really welcomed.

in KG ( cell group), we taked about the-BIBLE...
what does the word of God mean to u?how does the word of God effect ur life? 2 questions asked in KG...
answers: The bible is our Salvation, it is the only way we can communicate with God, it is God's guide for us on how to live a meaningful life.
well, the answer for the second question for me is... I am Free'd.. :)

Friday- (good friday service in Glad Tidings church)

it was a healing service..
i don't think i've really witnessed God's mirracle in real life before..
so it was a good experience for me..
the speaker was pretty good.. my brother calls him a walking bible..
because he can tell you something that is is written in the bible..- yesterday was about 40 verses one shot .. scary..

Miracles did happened... i felt God's presence.. a strong one~

that sums up my holy week... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home