Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The -DREAM

i had the most disturbing and wierd dream last night.
it has been months i didn't have a nightmare till now~

in the dream :

location> classroom

all i remembered was this ~ someone was on a ladder and trying to get a mice off of the fan (i think)

then... when this "someone" threw this mice down... it flew towards my way.

i saw it, i took my file and block it away from me...

and then... as i wanted to throw the mice away, i couldn't even lift my file up...
i could only move my fail away from me with alot of difficulty.

after keeping away from that mice, there is this tiny little frog that jump out from the mice to my face all of a sudden...
> thats where i woke up... hmm... wierd ain't it?

There is a twist in this dream, the students in my class who like to tease me actually was worried when they saw me struggling with my file... i wonder what type of twist is that..

i felt something when i woke up... i felt that i have actually made the right choices in making friends....or something like that...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just so wierd// now i am in the college library... all moody... for no particular reasons... hai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home