Monday, March 28, 2005

Emotional Me

Last sunday- in church...
there are some people who was suppose to pray for my need...
guess what i told them?... i said that i was happy, and i don't need it at the moment.

I was wrong...
i found this out only last night,
i had a long and emotional talk with my bro last night after coming back from the freezing cyber cafe.

he asked a simple question/ suggestion.. whether we should get a car...
i got emo, and said that we don't need it... as he was going to leave KL anyway...
after that, i got carried away.. and talked about how useless the house in kl was to ME... if it wasn't because of the house, i might be studying somewhere else/ my sis might enter a better college... My father intended we 3 siblings stay in this house... but my brother is going to leave..
So i said some stuff which i was holding inside me for quite some time....

yeah... and then suddenly i cried. The first thing went on my mind was my parents back in Tawau.. guess the word "homesick" meant what i just felt...

so we continued our daily prayer together... everything was alright then..

i did something i though i'd never think i'll do...
i sms-ed my mom...saying i miss her...~

yeah.. maybe i need ~that~ prayer afterall... ~ :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww~~~~ tat's so sweet~~~ ^^

4:05 AM  
Blogger n u r ' i . . . said...

hehehee.. hihi victor!!
thanks for visitin my blog..
nice to know urs..
and that was sweet of u..
hehe... take care...
and find me too yah!!
hehehe... we must go outt!!!
im gonna die with exams...

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home