Friday, April 01, 2005

Stress Free- NOT

thursday - The day... my first test in college..
it was applics maths~ so i wasn't really excited bout it.

yea...after it was over, i didn't grumble because i couldn't do the question...
instead i was pretty relieved~ can get a pass i'll be satisfied already... hehe

i attended Sunway College Christian Fellowship in the evening... me and my sis took off early though.., we went to 1 Utama to celebrate one of her friend's birthday...
i was so happy, coz i had never been to 1 U before... hehe

so we went Pizza Hut, *-*"
go all the way to eat something that Tawau has...

but the place was so big... so i couldn't go "wet/ Loong" enough in 1 U~sob sob

so damn tired after that, went home (since morning went to college till now baru sampai rumah)
couldn't even do my homework after that...

yeah... so u would think that i could enjoy my weekend ... think again..
i have econs test this monday..

oh dear, i am so bc~ this is so not me, i had never worry about my homework ever, my test don't mean anything to me... but now in KL, my parent pay so much for my edu...

they are like paying me (as in a job) ... so my responsibility is to study... and do a good job...
i am trying my very best... so tired now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home