Monday, April 25, 2005

Furious

last weekend, there is a 'guest' staying at my place...
this dude- he was a cell leader to my bro and my sis and took good care of them when they were in KL.

to me, this guy is a nobody... he didn't do anything for me.

to my mom, he is like a god son...
so when he stayed... my bro, sis and mom asked me to be nice and treat him well...

I tried... it didn't go very well...
~ i was warned earlier, that this guy is very straight forward ( everything i dislike in a person).."but so nice to your jie jie and gogo" ~ thats how my mom would say to me...

well... it was true... he pissed me off to da max!
It was on a saturday... he watched "cruel intention" (not a bad movie)...
after that, he continue sitting on his butt watching "agent cody banks"( for kids!~)
i was studying in my room at that time...
after he finish those 2 movies, he went to my sis room and have a chat... he was expecting a friend that time ( a girl)..

so when i came out from my room and have a break ~ he came out about the same time~
he told me that the girl is here...

i was like :okie...
my sis opened the door for this girl... the girl said hi~
i was like : hi...

and this dude came to me( dunno wat the fuck is his problem)...
saying : hey, i don't want to say loudly, i just want to let you know... you are like the so-called 'couch potato'...

i was like : oh.. okie..// but in my mind.. i was like ( who the fuck do you think you are? being a fucking guest to my sis n bro ~NOT MINE~... telling me such stupid things at such a stupid time..

i wanted to give him a slap already... motherfuck...

damn it!~ i told this to my brother the next day (when his guest finally left)...
so pissed! i thought to myself, he is a nobody to me... i shouldn't care what he says to me...
but it is because my brother and sis still back him up... i feel so angry..

i actually told my bro and sis to TRY understanding me...
if i don't treat him as nice as my mom wanted me to... if i don't the hospitality in me...
my sis n bro have to understand- our guest has done no shit for me... and he is still everything i dislike... so understand i don't welcome him...~

i don't feel bad by being pissed- because he is real asshole...even my bro can't deny
but what i'm afraid is... this anger in me... i am trying so hard...
help me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home