Sunday, May 01, 2005

Surprsing Phone Call - not to be forgotten soon

Just when i thought that there wouldn't be anything to blog these few days as its my short break..
i was wrong.

there is this girl in college i really like... well, "secretly" admired for quite some time...
she has the sweetest smile, great body~HOT~... and i really wanted to know her better...
so i often tried my luck sending her sms whether she can join me for lunch or just for a drink...
the first question to ask her -on my mind was obviously "do you have a bf?"
but luck wasn't on my side, i never got the chance to go out with her and ask her that question..
well, today was my lucky day... the answer was finally revealed to me so clearly~ it had definitely fulfilled my curiousity.

it was after church...and during the time i was playing videogame with my brother.. i received a phone call..
guess who?
the girl i admired's boy friend//... till now... this phone call still freaks me out..

the conversation went something like this : (all in cantonese, i was using mix language larr)
BF: halo?! is this victor?
me: yes... who are you?
BF: i am ***'s BF.
me: oh... (dead!)... okey.
BF: you smsed ***?... u sms her for what?
me: no reason...
BF: what relationship you have with ***?
me: just normal friends, just knew her in college.
BF: oh..good.. plz don't sms her ever again.
me: ok. (fuck!)

*sigh*... as if feeling like a loser right now isn't bad enough,
my heart trully is shattered... knowing she has a BF ~ this way..
i really like her...something about her smile... just makes my day whenever i see her in college..
what will happen now?!... i don't even dare going near her... its like there is a risk just by being her friend.. sad

hopefully... tonight's concert (heal the nation concert) ... can heal my pain... !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home