Saturday, May 07, 2005

decision making.

erm... if there was something bothering me this week...
it'll be my brother's plan to start up "his" website...// a website for fashion hunting...
well, maybe more than that...
before my brother confirm this... he asked for God's permission... He got a positive reply - but in 1 condition (to put an extra ' creative side of christianity' collum in his web)

to be honest, if i were to be here supporting this idea... i would be a hypocrite.
because, to ' hire' designers to do the website, buying the 'name'... and starting something this huge...
u need capital/ modal... that means my dad have to sponsor him first...
ofcoz i didn't really like that idea

so i told my brother how i felt... my brother told me that all his decison making is after God's approval..
~ i know/ but it's because his idea of God's will for him keep changing...
from saying he is in KL to be with his siblings... he is eventually going singapore to work...
then staying in KL longer to strengthen a new church's foundation... then making a freakin website?!

so i did my devotion a few nights ago... and it was about making every decision through asking God first...
this really touched me... maybe giving me a bigger trust on what's my brother's planS was/are..
and teaching me to do the same thing (decide/ making choices through asking the big man first)...

another thing i felt God spoke to me (through bible)... is to be / do the best..
and don't aim for mediocrity. ( do enough to get through)...
i am never at my best...NEVER.... so this might be a challenge for me to really strive and do my best in everything i do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home