Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Turning Point

monday (9th of may)
i got back my applicable maths assignment test 3
well, i am pretty satsfied with the result i got...
that adds my total marks to 46 (average of 3 assignment test).

30% of my class are so called failures in my applicable maths class...
the teacher warn them to prepare a back up plan as my teacher was sure they wouldn't pass the coming evaluation exam...

this really opened up my eyes.... although i am at a safe point in my class standings...
i am concern for my future assignment tests... this is because the lessons in class are also getting harder and more complicated...

i was very motivated to do my best ... even as i struggle to finish all my homework-
My 2nd module schedule is pretty fucked up... not messed, but packed...

( tuesday , 10th of may)
today was pretty relaxing for me as i only have 2 classes... which is from 12.30 till 4.30
i went school early to do a study on types of communication systems...so surfed the net till noon
it awas pretty fun... the reason: my friend was sitting next to me, enjoying happy tree friends cartoons.

anyways... i've learned a new word this week.
Hubris~ definition :exaggerated pride or self-confidence often resulting in retribution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home