Monday, May 16, 2005

Bloody Assignments

16 May (Monday)
monday morning...
back to College...
I am expecting a pretty good day... though my weekend wasn't the most productive one..
all did yesterday was go church and did a last minute draft on my Information System Assignment..
And had a wonderful time spending quality time with myself.

So today my day didn't start as well as i wanted...
the bus didn't come-so i spent extra on a taxi again!~
IS class was 'interesting'~
the lecturer told us a disgusting story on how he and his classmates bullied another classmates of his which was a pretty big asshole... ( too disgustin to share this)

so ... my IS assignment got a very bad review... had to redo the whole bloody thingy..

then in ESL class... i got scolded by the lecturer because i didn't show interest at what she was teaching at all..
yea... i deserve that... coz I really showed her how freakin boring the lecture was...I yawn and lay my head on the table... boy was the lecturer pissed at me...

here's the best part~
I got back my economics paper... i am one of the top scorers for my class. :)

now i am redoing my IS assignmnet... hope that goes well.

This assignment is due this friday... well ~supposedly...
teacher delayed it and change it to tuesday...
as if that would help me at all...
i can't waste my time doing IS this weekend! i have to study my applics... which i will have the assignment test on 24th MAY...
SHIZZA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home