Sunday, May 22, 2005

Mixed Feelings on a normal weekend

was alone the whole day...
SATURDAY!!!~ well, i didn't do much... stayed at home the whole time.
afternoon: remembered Last week in Mr J’s ESL class, we talked about social issue.
Well, I presented the topic about racism in our country. I was the only one who picked this topic… maybe too sensitive.//i don’t think so~

The most popular topic chosen by my classmates is the issue of abortion.
Well, nothing they presented touched me or open my eyes. (shaking my head with sarcasm)
I am still as insensitive about this issue.


This happens to change my mind when I heard a song by Nick Cannon.
Yes… nickelodeon’s Nick Cannon.
The song title is ‘can I live’ … its about women’s sacrifice to decide NOT to abort their baby..
“can I live” is like as if the baby in the mother begging her to give them a chance live..
So… yea… I felt a bit moved…

Thinking about how my mom went trough all the suffering just the let me live in this world…you know~


In other news- Limp Bizkit just came out with a new album. Their first single is the truth.
Felt sad for them because their music video was the cheapest thing I’ve ever seen . One funny thing, channel v didn’t censor a single foul language. There were fuck and bitches in the song… COOL!


night: FA CUP final.
had fun chatting with my best friend- kabir back in Tawau when the game was going on the whole time. Both also pretty pissed of the fact that Arsenal beat Man Utd.
Life is UNFAIR!!!!
to arsenal fans... " Up Your ARSSSenal"... lol!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arsenal rules.. blek!!!!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home