Tuesday, May 24, 2005

self

last weekend (20-23 may)was a blast for me.
mom came all the way from Tawau.
she cleaned up the house, gave me extra cash and brought us out for awsome dinnerS.
... she left this morning... gonna miss her.. haha

yea... sunday i watched star wars 3- revenge of the sith.
adorable robots, wierd looking hero's sidekick, pretty actors... beautiful visual effects, amazing sound effects... corny lines ..and the best of all... it was DARK just like Lucas promised!

i watched it with my bro... after i celebrated my cousin's birthday in Sunway Pyramid.

Anyways...today (24 may!!!) was my assignment test 4.
wasn't really prepared for it... i wasted my weekend and wesak- break doing unproductive shi../ stuff. But it turned up okey. wasn't the hardest paper i've sat...

i am very worried about tomorrow... its gonna be a long day.
i have LAN class... have to collect my applics assignmnet 5, take my IS assignmnet 2.
darn~

i am listening to jack johnson-on and on (album)... just to calm myself...
end~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home