Sunday, May 29, 2005

useless

weekend is here.
have alot of things to do. like mentioned earlier, i just got 2 assignments... 2 test on this coming thursday//and exam after that. so... time to get work done!!!

well...dissapointing day for me.
didn't go like i wanted it to...

woke up... do my saturday ruitine (watch tv till noon)... never fail to waste away my weekend.

so feeling like crap for not getting any work done (especially applics assignment)...
and it becomes a cycle... i feel like crap because i can't do my work. And when i do my work, i can't do it at all..and i feel like crap again.

the worst part is this... i am here complaining about how unproductive my day was... and here i am online and blogging about it and not doing anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home