Wednesday, May 25, 2005

oh man... shouldn't be cocky~

25/5/2005 ( wednesday)

long long day...
day started really well...
learnt new stuff from acc class... well.. not really... form4-5 learnt already
its just that i am happy because the class is moving..

IS class was okey. the teacher smiled/ thats a great news ... eversince he got the complaint and all...

ESL was fun... talked about short stories.

after that> i took my assignment test 4 Result.
fuck~ i thought the questions was easy.... and my result proved me wrong.
shouldn't be so cocky yesterday. I got 18.5/37 which is pass already. but damn...
i just read about Excellence in my devotion last night.... hmm... not happy!~
i am not aiming for mediocrity here!

what the hell...
now watching american idol to release stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home