Saturday, June 04, 2005

being alone

mom and dad are not here now.
they went to Johor... Melaka i think- for their form 6 reunion.
pretty impressive for all of them to still keep contact after almost 30 years.

my brother followed.

my sis is celebrating her birthday with some friends... so...yea, i'm alone.

when i am alone... and not doing homework... (i did abit of assignment// thats it for me today)
i think... ALOT...
fantasize, day dream, remenise... and just simply Think.

well... everytime i think> there's surely someone will not be excluded from it.
and when this happen, i feel down. i feel so lonely (all of a sudden, because i am used to my own company)...

in Sunway, i have made plenty of good good friends.
some quite inspirational, some quite cool, some funny, some are really smart...
but i haven't met THE SPECIAL SOMEONE!
its hard~ havin to let go the -pass- special person...
not giving other people the chance...

don't know what the hell i'm crappin about now~ special someone!?~~
its not vice versa... i am noone's special someone.. sad huh~

pieces of me are still in her... "she completes me"... lol... (like i said- impossible if i'm noone's special somebody.. )

GOD YOU ARE FAR AWAY!~ WHERE ARE YOU?! bring me back... I NEED YOU ~
this is my cry

---end----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home