Friday, August 26, 2005

in Charge of my life

dissapointed with my recent evaluation exam results. Yesterday, my ESL lecturer said something that really challenged me to really give my best shot/ put in effort in whatever i do.

Mr Jay: Victor, you did quite badly in your exam. and also in your ESL project.
Me : Oh.... okay~
Mr Jay: Me and Ms Sothi (ESL second lecturer) were discussing about you and we think that
You have brains but never want to think.
Me : Oh... yes ah? I'll think harder.
Mr Jay: Its not that Victor, you are just lazy. Lazy to think and want to get the paper over with
ASAP.


I think that he was pretty right about that. It was the last paper- and maybe i rushed abit and got into the holiday mood that time. Hopefully, those words (very honest and abit painful) will motivate me.

Yesterday (thursday/ 25 August)
a speaker was invited to out Christian Fellowship. He said it is not true when people say that we are future leaders. Instead, we are leaders NOW and our campus need us.
~" TIME TO TAKE CHARGE"~

after CF, celebrated my brother's birthday in T.G.I.F. My first time at FridayS. Food was really expensive, portion is said to be reduced since the last time my father and brother ate there. Good stuff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home