Saturday, August 13, 2005

confused.

woke up. Haze levels has gone down a Lot. the sky was blue and sunny.
My day was flippin' dull until I went to GT young adult service in the evening.
after service, we (SS19A cell) ate in "paris" restaurant. BEST!
normally... i would some up such a day as a " Great Day".

not today. I'm moody. confused about why i am feeling like this.
possible reasons:

1)i cancelled a huge gathering of my EX schoolmates because of the concerns of haze levels
~ weather was excellent today, felt as though i cancelled the gathering for no reasons!

2)I changed my mind about going back Tawau because the concern of a group project for my Information Systems. Non of my group members wanted to discuss it during the break
~ so, i'm not going back to tawau for no bloody reasons!

I think my break has been total bullocks!!! i'm not enjoying this a bit.

[feelings]
i want to play basketball.
i miss you shivy.
i miss tawau's food.
i bought the face mask for 1 freakin day?! oh well, damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home