Friday, August 12, 2005

Satisfaction

My Break isn't going too well. Yesterday i sprained my ankles, so it wasn't the best start at all.
My plans of playing basketball can be put aside already.

Woke up this morning- with WHOLE LOT OF pain! But i was determined to make the best out of my short AUSMAT break. So i went to ICHIBAN suchi buffet in the noon with some of my friends.

it was in KL city, we got lost a few times during the drive there. Weather wasn't bad at all. The haze was not as bad as PJ.
So yea, we managed to reached in the end. was Soo ready to eat all i can. waHahaha/
cost about 32++ per person. I would say it was pretty worth it. :)
"i can't move". its a sign of a great buffet of any kind. don't you think?!~ hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home