Thursday, August 11, 2005

self

currently listening to an old MP3 Cd burned from Tawau. Brings back loadz of memory of what music i used to hear while studying for my SPM.

there's this one song that never fail to make me feel emotional.
Its Baby Bash's "Sugar Sugar" - It is a sexy song that degrades women just like any hip hop stuff out there...

but i remember watching this video alone back at home 2 years ago ..all emotional..that was after i got the news that my close friend, someone i loved was going to move to West Malaysia.
So yea...everytime i hear that song, I think of her.

Haze here is getting worst... Feels as though I'm in Genting "Flippin smokey" Highlands.
Tomorrow is my last day of Evaluation Exam. All i can think of now is How Much my break won't be any different from college dayz abit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home