Saturday, August 06, 2005

something different

My Evaluation Exams starts Tuesday. Most of my friends are already feeling Stress-gila! Their bedtime is around 3, 4 some 5. For me, i don't even study at night anymore. The most i could do is focus about 45 mins on one sub or topic. thats it~ So.. ya, i am still chilling at the moment.

today, (8.50 am).. knowing i will waste first half of my saturday, i decided to study in college later. I think my place is such a tough spot to be motivated to study with PS2, astro and dvd player in front of me.. and.. Sacrificing just ain't my thing.

past
i managed to pull up one of my accounts paper marks from 47% to 67%. Does not seem much diffrent in performance wise.. but it contribute a huge diffrence in my average marks.
Praise the Lord.

currently listening to some pretty sentimental stuff.
current favs : Alanis Morissette's My house
Royksopp :Only this moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home