Tuesday, August 02, 2005

thoughts

2nd day of august. Went down alright.
i got back my accounts result... the marks?... very colorful. could have done alot better!
the results were horrifying. I had 2 paper. I got almost 90 for my first and got Less than 50 for my second paper... I mean... What The Hell man!!! my average went from 90 something to 80 something. now-> 70!

anyways. Me, MJ and EeLing watched a movie today. We couldn't decide whether to watch 'The Island' or 'Stealth'. we couldn't decide on the time either. it was either 3 pm show or 5.45 show. So i changed my accounts class from afternoon to morning just incase any changes are made.

in the end, 3 of us watched 'The Island'. Honestly, i wasn't really excited to watch this movie ever since the trailer came out. The story sounded stupid and everything was just so illogical.

okok... the movie. Shitty Beginning. One of the lamest start to a movie EVErrrR! ( to be detailed- it was freakin draggy)
later on, the movie started to kick some major butts! The action scene was reaAlly.. long.
the movie sure hell spent alot on the action sequences in it. ( alot alot of stuff were destroyed)
besides action, ya lar.. violence and also hot chic. but .. don't know why... not very complete.

ending... F***ed UP. I don't really get it. A bunch of clones...saved by the starrings (not killed for their main purpose of life- replacing organs) all around the empty field. in the background is a really hopeful type of music. As if there is hope for them to start a new life. OMG! WTH! what will happen to the non clones?! again. the movie is super crappy with enough action to satisfy me. hehe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what??? u just revealed the ending man!!!!!! some people haven't watched ya know~~ bummer.. heheheh..

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home