Wednesday, August 17, 2005

went missing

(Sunday,14th August)
I found a taxi driver that was looking for 1 more customer to go Batu Pahat. I got packing straight away after i made the phone call as he was going to take off around 11. Without informing my sis, i took my bags and waited for him in college and off i went.

reached my grandmom's place around 4.15-
my story in my second home for the 3 nights i stayed there was all the same.

my busy schedule :
morning - wake up/ eat
afternoon-eat/ nap
night - eat/ sleep

I was sick most of the time~ stomach ache~ .. every meal that is. It was always more than what my capacity could hold. lol

(Wednesday ,17 August)
woke up bout 4.45. Time to go home. taxi came around 5.20

It was a very boring break. I'm not complaining. I think it was worth it.
spending quality time with my 'Ah Ma' and all.

[thoughts] Today's cab driver was different from the one who sent me there.
(suppose to be the same coz i called that dude to bring me back wan..)
so yea, the guy smoked like a pack of cigarettes during the journey back here. BLOODY IDIOT
*cough cough* i'm sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home