Monday, August 22, 2005

self

22nd August - New Module of AUSMAT.

went MPH to select our subjects slot and made sure all our particulars (for TEE) were accurate.
overall of my 'rush' decisions in picking classes of each subjects was not bad. wierd. but not bad.

after that, took my EE results.
Accounts: 56% (not good enough for me. i am dissapointed with myself. )
IS : 49.5 % (failed by 0.5%)

in IS class, my lecturer pass back our database project. My group got 39/50. I was quite happy with that but he asked 5 question (to make sure everyone was involved and 10 marks will be cut for every question answered wrongly).
to make the situation more shitty, 2/4 members was not in class. so the other 2/4 (me and Eva) answer 2 questions wrongly. 3 more question will be answered by my other group members.

[brief thought]: FUCK!
[actual thought] : Fucking piece of shit! Other groups got easier question than mine. bloody hell!

ESL : barely pass.

remembered this line in the movie 'BRUCE ALMIGHTY'.
bruce: I am tired of a mediocere job!
I am tired of this mediocere house!
and I'm tired of this mediocere LIFE!!!

Mediocere life? I'm SO living in it. (in everything i do)

[troubled thoughts]:
RESULTS? especially results.
WALK with JESUS? never giving my all, surrendering my all
FRIENDS? never taking out my mask
Others? i'm pissed because i can no longer be honest in this blog. personal problem will be kept.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it real... :) we all love the 'honest' you. Dont worry, you'll catch up with your studies, it's just the beginning. Things will eventually get better.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no point wearing a mask..ur friends love u for u are..so just be urself..and why do u say that personel problems willbe kept to yourself..?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Victor said...

i guess i'm afraid that people might judge me. Its all such a mess, and i'm still pretty confused of the direction i'm heading.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home