Friday, August 19, 2005

semi-deep thoughts

Its 4.30 am, and i don't think i'm able to get back to bed...Maybe its because it wasn't my day.
sounds like i'm not having fun during my holidays at all, thats not true!
2 days ago, went to Natalie's place to chill.
Watched an "interesting" movie together with Nat and Dave, and had a meal (prepared by Nat) after that. It was definitely one of the better days (something to do, somewhere to go, someone to meet) of this break.

[self] : my blog has became a place for me to tell people the events of day. Its meaningless!

In Batu Pahat, i completed a book recomended by my brother since last year.
title- Wild At Heart.
[self/thoughts] : The book is about the journey one takes to be a MAN// the transition of boy becoming a MAN.
D QUESTION was enfasized many times. D Question was " Do I have what it takes to be a MAN?"
The book continue with how the modernization of Christian churches and other factors has made Christian man weak. The effects and also the solutions through Jesus.

my brother said " This book has changed my life!" ... bah~ Maybe later on in my life lah... hehe!

However, my favourite part of the book is about how Men are often weaken by women.
in our world today, Guys normally look to women as an answer to know whether they are Macho/MAN enough . Thats where they either feel powerful or weak and disgusted by themselves.
Taking Adam as an example, he wasn't deceived by the devil- Eve did. He made the choice to try the apple that Eve gave him. WHY?! He chose Eve over God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home