Sunday, August 28, 2005

... entertaining blog

weekend's here. Oh boy, another challenging week to do something productive in my saturday morning.

woke up/walk out from room/realizing mom and dad had already left to the airport.
[Feelings]: I will miss my parents. ALOT
:damn, parents arent here. my friend from China has already gone back.

I went to college to discuss about my IS project around 8.30 am.
[Thoughts/Feelings]: ShiTT!!! again... waste my freakin' time in college only! The project ain't making no progress and i am feeling useless again for doing nothing for my group members.
Information System is starting to get into my nerves and its screwing my stress levels big time!

*after bitching about how we can't do the IS project *... we decided to leave it and ask help from others another day. So i wasted my saturday morning again in a way and went home.
(11.00 am)
[Thoughts]: Fuck IS. I want to eat. haven't eaten my breakfast.

got a heavy brunch, damn satisfying... guess i'm back to my old ways. seeking joy and comfort in food.

just took a look at how i first started blogging. remembered my cousin and brother really enjoyed the lameness and funny stuff going on with my life. realize that those dayz are long gone. In KL, new friends... new lifestyle... i guess being myself was not the best options.
=screw it=.. this is the only place to rant!

today, my brother just came back from a "24 hours 'brain storm to come up with an brilliant idea' for an advertisement competition" yea, saw him lying as if he was dead when i was back for my brunch. He had to wake up from that nap (12pm to 3pm) for worship practice. He left the house around 4 (after telling his church members he'd compromise - by whatever he has got left in him).. hehe. yea, he was pissafied when he couldn't find the car. apparently my dad had park it somewhere else without lettin any of us know where before he went to the airport . So... things was just not going his way...
so his frustration was taken out on me. haha. ' quite funny to see how often i too take out my frustration on innocent people when my day is badly fucked up'.


[other thoughts]: Sean Paul new song "we be burning" is HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home