Tuesday, July 26, 2005

shoot me!

i am so dead.

today had 2 tests. Thank God IS is postponed till thursday.
So i left accounts on Wednesday and IS on thursday. Then...preparation for Evaluation Exam!!!
came home from college around 6.30 today.
I was super sick the whole day... reached home... took a long nap. from 8- 9.30

now its 1.30am... suppose to have a good night sleep. (raining outside some more)...
too bad, i drank coffee after my nap... dumb ass!

still sick...tears coming down from my eyes, running nose, soar throat and dead tired. I am abit stoned... no emotions/expressions or what so ever at the moment..

guess what i'm craving for?! DMX... funny larr..
can't sleep... but i want to hear gansta rap...
oh yea.. i know why! i screwed up my econs and accounts test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home