Sunday, July 24, 2005

Passionate Night

today is one of my most productive Saturday ever... busy-at least.
woke up early... not as early as i wanted though.
yea, went to college to do my IS project with my group.
the Project is moving smoothly. I am happy. hehe.
was in college from 9 till 3p.m. ate Crispy Chicken Rice for my late lunch... Mmm!
Yes... eventhough super busy, i went to the "PASSION" concert in Glad Tidings church later.

the concert was nothing less than AMAZING and AWSOME!... Pastor Jullie was certainly electrified. haha. She talked about what's passion all about. The best part of the concert was of cause the altercall. I went out there.. prayed by Pastor Jullie herself.
Boy... did i feel the heat. I can feel the passion in me, flame for Him was just flowing through me..
really wonderful experience!

i have been doing my revision, listening to hillsongs united, blogging and short naps from 12 a.m till now. 3.40 a.m. Yep.. definitely one of my most productive saturdays ever!

I'm done with IS, econs (1/2) .. accounts(not yet)- me in big trouble.

~end~ i vant to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home