Thursday, July 21, 2005

self

i wish i could delete my previous post, but THAT WAS how my day went which wasn't really great.
but if i were to sum up my day (20/7/05). It'll be described as one word only. " AWSOME!"

after my long day... i went to church for a 'cell harvest' rehearsal and prayer meeting.
okay, so the 'cell harvest' thing didn't go as plan. All the main people couldn't come.
i was dissapointed and pissed at first... sacrificed my revision time and go church only to be dissapointed with their excuses.

anyhow... when the prayer meeting started- things just changed.
hmm.. for me.. that was one of the most powerful prayers i experienced and heared EVER..
especially when we~young adults prayed for the upcoming 'PASSION CONCERT'.

all the glory to HIM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home