Wednesday, July 13, 2005

self.

i did pretty well in accounts for my first topical test. which is 75% in the first question and 100% for my second. Though there are people who got 100% for both question, i am quite satisfy with what i so called 'achieved'. My friend said that he regreted taking accounts instead of science subjects... why? because accounts is easy and most people can score in it. So where does this leaves me?

thinking that i might be able to excel in one subject- accounts ... but achieving average results compared to my peers.
Well, this definitely motivates me to work harder~
but still, it won't be easy.

went to Moral class today. the LAN lecturer had an 'interesting' topic to discuss with some of the more -outspoken- smartass in class. It was about *marriages and sex*, about how it is wrong to be married just to have sex and have sex without being married. I find myself speechless...
not because i don't have any knowledge about these 'shitz' going on in our world today~
I am presently doing a research on "same sex marriages" for my esl project.

Its just that i find myself not having my own point of view or even a bloody opinion.
Most people READ and have really creative minds whether it is to express themselves or their views. For me, all i know and all my views are influenced by television. yes... i don't read enough since young. But hey!~, it is good enough to make me some friends. That is just better than great for me- it is GOOD! (stupid joke from 'friends')

I am just thankful that people around me or people i hang out with accepts me for who i am.
The dude~ The wannabe~ the poser~ the not so bright smartass in class (sometimes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home